Term & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Member User Agreement
You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing Your order for the 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) Offer of Serexin . By placing Your order for the 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) Offer of Serexin You agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
You further agree not to use or access the Website if doing so would violate the laws of Your state, province or country. At the bottom of this page appears a “last modified” date. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged, then You may presume that no changes have been made since the “last modified” date. A changed “last modified” dates indicates that this document has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
Product Disclaimer: I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that Serexin is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition. WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if You have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.
1. We refund all cases of fraud and unauthorized transactions included shipping and handling charges. Additional refunds are issued at the discretion of the company.
2. Customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Repetitive refunds are not permitted unless the product, as delivered to you, is defective. We reserve the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in our judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
3. Call for RMA. NO RMA,no refund. Call if product has not been received so we can reship and extend trial. Return within trial requires return of products. Unopened and sealed only for return.
4. Please do not return any product to us without first obtaining an RMA number from customer service. Please note that any packages marked “Refused”, “Cancel” or “Return to Sender” without the RMA number will not be processed as a refund nor will it cancel the auto ship program. Note that products/packages without an RMA number will be destroyed and credit will not be offered. After the fulfillment center has received the package with a valid RMA number, and the order is processed within 3-5 business days, a refund will be issued.
5. Did Not Receive / Lost Package: All products are expected to be received within 3-4 business days after it ships. If you do not receive the product after 5 business days of ordering you must contact customer support at 1-888-984-4073 and request the trial be extended and that the product be reshipped before the 18 day trial has elapsed. All orders are shipped with delivery confirmation, if the order is shown as delivered we are to believe it has been delivered unless you call to state otherwise before the 18 day trial has elapsed. There will be no refunds for product claimed to be undelivered if we are not notified before the 18 day trial has elapsed and the package is shown as delivered with delivery confirmation. There may be times when shipments are delayed a few extra days.
6. If you cancel during the 18 day trial period you are required to send back (shipping fee must be covered by the customer) the remainder of Serexin to avoid further charges (Unless the product is purchased upon cancellation).
Opened (used) or damaged products are non-refundable
For subscription orders to qualify for a 30 day refund, customers must do the following:
– Call 1-888-984-4073 to request an RMA number.
– Mail back your Serexin Cambogia bottle (unopened) to our fulfillment center.
– Package must be postmarked within 30 days of initial order.
– Include the RMA clearly written on the package.
During times when trial memberships are offered, you agree to accept the trial membership to the Site, which gives you a 30-day supply of our product, and by accessing the Serexin Services you authorize the charges set forth below and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- our trial membership will entitle you a 30 day supply of our product, for 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) starting on the day you submit your trial membership application to the Site. Shipping may take anywhere from 2-3 business days, and we ship via USPS.
- You agree that if you do not send us notice of cancellation of your trial membership within the 18 days of your initial order, starting from the expiration of your trial membership term we shall automatically and without further notice:
convert your trial membership to a standard RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION to Serexin Services, our auto-shipment program, at the standard one month membership rate;
renew your monthly membership to the Serexin Services for successive periods of one month each at the then current standard one-month membership rate, which on our auto-shipment program will have a new 30-day supply sent to you every month.
- Subscription and Membership fees to the Site are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Company. The official standard one-month membership rates for the Serexin Services shall be set forth at the respective join pages of the site. The current standard one-month membership rate is $69.95.
- TO CANCEL AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, YOU MUST NOTIFY Serexin PRIOR TO THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL PERIOD, BY CONTACTING Serexin BY TELEPHONE.
- TO CANCEL YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY Serexin OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY TELEPHONE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM.
- All cancellations received by Serexin will be effective upon receipt in the 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) period.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your monthly membership, or if your membership is cancelled by us, your User ID will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if you cancel your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to the Site, you will still be charged the full months membership fee.
- You hereby authorize Serexin to charge your credit card (which you hereby acknowledge was entered by you into the sign-up page) to pay for your trial membership fee and all monthly membership fees to the Site / our auto-shipment program at the then current standard monthly membership rate. You further authorize us to charge your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment available through, at, in or on, or provided by, the Site. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of the Serexin Services. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership.
- Payment for the services provided to you at, and/or through the Site may be made by automatic credit card debit and you hereby authorize Serexin and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
- Unless and until you notify us that you wish to cancel or terminate your membership to the Site, you hereby agree and authorize Serexin or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew your membership to the Site on a continuing monthly basis and to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of your membership. You hereby further authorize Serexin or its designated agent or assignee to charge your credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided to you by or though the Site.
- You further agree that as a Member, you must promptly inform us of any and all the following: loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for membership to the Site or other Serexin Services; changes in the expiration date of the credit card; changes in home or billing address; apparent breaches of security regarding your membership, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID; and all other changes pertaining to your credit card account used to pay for services pursuant to this Agreement which may affect our ability to expeditiously obtain payments due to Serexin . You agree that you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Serexin Services, until you have notified us by calling us at 1-888-984-4073.
- You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from the Site or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to the Site on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to the Site remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to Serexin for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
- You further acknowledge and agree that you will remain liable to Serexin for any unauthorized use of the Serexin Services associated with your membership.
Serexin 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) Offer Terms and Conditions: Please take a few minutes to read the following as when You purchase the Serexin Trial Offer You automatically accept the following terms and conditions.
We are confident you will see the benefits of using our Serexin Product within our 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days). You are taking the next step toward a more confident you! Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time Shipping & Handling fee of $4.95. If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) of the date that you enroll in the Program, you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. All orders are shipped within 2-3 business days.
If you do not cancel within 14-day trial + the 4-day shipping period (a total of 18 days) of the date that you enroll in the Program, we will charge the same card you provided at enrollment the monthly membership fee of $69.95 shipping included. Then, beginning about 30 days after enrollment in membership program we will send you a fresh monthly shipment of the product and charge your card $69.95 shipping included every month thereafter when each supply ships. You can cancel monthly shipments and avoid further Monthly Charges at any time by contacting customer service at 24/7.
Please note results may vary, but with continuous use of Serexin we are confident you will see the results you are trying to achieve. Your shipment will leave our facilities within two work days. Actual delivery time of the parcel will vary by region.
You acknowledge and agree that Serexin will not obtain additional authorization from you for each installment of Monthly Fees charged to your Active Credit Card. In addition, you do not hold Serexin responsible for any overdraft charges or fees which you might incur during the ongoing Membership. All fees are payable in United States currency. For so long as your Membership is active, you will be billed, and you will be required to pay, all applicable charges. Failure to use the Serexin Products does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Serexin in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), Serexin reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the Site and/or receipt of the Serexin Products after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. Serexin authorization to provide and bill for the Serexin Products is obtained by way of your electronic signature or, where applicable, via physical signature and/or voice affirmation. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Serexin reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures. Where you fail to make any scheduled payment for accrued fees, such overdue amounts will be subject to your Member account being deactivated, and access to the Site denied, for non-payment.
You will be shipped a full one-month supply of the product You ordered. Orders are generally shipped within 2-3 business days (Monday through Friday) using our standard USPS First Class shipping method. Please be advised that shipments are not sent on Saturdays, Sundays, or any Holidays. Serexin does not guarantee specific arrival dates or times. Serexin does not refund or credit delivery or processing charges for any shipments. Delivery time is subtracted from Your trial period, and will reduce the number of days allocated to Your trial period.
Contacting Customer Care / Billing: You may contact our customer care department by using our toll free phone number. Toll Free Customer Care phone: 1-888-984-4073.
Attn: Serexin Returns
3201 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33684
Negative Option Clause: I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLEFOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR $69.95 PER MONTH IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THESUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED AND OFFERED ON THE WEBSITEARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLEPURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Serexin DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENTSHALL Serexin OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUNICATIONSPROVIDERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OROTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM CAUSE OF ACTION, FEE, EXPENSE, COST, OR LOSS (COLLECIVELY, “CLAIMS”) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TOTHIS AGREEMENT, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT. Serexin ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BECORRECTED, OR THAT ANY Serexin WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OROTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; Serexin FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS,MALFUNCTIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE; ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGESARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE; OR ANY CONDUCT BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, EITHER ONLINE OROFFLINE. Serexin DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THEMATERIALS ON ANY Serexin WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUMETHE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. You agree that Serexin ’ entire liability for all CLAIMS shall be limited, in the aggregate, to the lesser of (i) USD $500.00, or (ii) the total amount of money You paid to Serexin in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the incident on which Your alleged claim is based. This limitation of liability shall apply for all CLAIMS, regardless of whether Serexin was aware of or advised in advance of the possibility of damages or such CLAIMS. The warranties and representations specifically set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties hereto or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
REPRESENTATIONS; PRODUCT DISCLAIMERS Serexin is committed to improving the well-being of our customers by providing safe and effective wellness products made with the highest quality ingredients. You understand, however, that Our Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and Our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website or in emails is designed for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You understand that You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting Your doctor or physician. You further understand that this Product is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. You also understand that the Product is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition such as obesity. You agree that You either have consulted, or will consult, with a physician or doctor before using any of Our Products, particularly if You suffer from any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications, and You agree that you will cease immediately from taking or using Our Products if You experience any ill effects or unintended side effects of any Product. Serexin endeavors to provide You with accurate information about Our Products. You understand and agree that the informationSerexin conveys about or Products and/or the efficacy of Our Products, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, and scientific / research entities (“Third Parties”). Serexin does not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and Serexin does not represent or endorse any Third Parties or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data, and other information on the Website is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Products will conform to such specifications or performance data.
Serexin does not warrant or represent that Our Products will provide You with any particular benefits, or that Your results will match those of others who consume Our Products. Individual results will vary from person to person, and are dependent on factors including age, weight, diet, and exercise regimen.
By using the Website, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States. The material provided on the Website is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright and trademark law and international treaties. Serexin makes no representation that materials contained in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You hereby represent and warrant that You are age eighteen (18) or older, that You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement, that any Products You purchase from the Website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use, and that You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the Website. You further represent that Serexin has the right to rely upon all information provided to Serexin by You, and Serexin may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to (i) follow-up calls, (ii) customer satisfaction surveys, and (iii) inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, Serexin s, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of Serexin or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the Intellectual Property are conveyed to You by virtue of this Agreement or by Your purchase of any Product from the Website. The Intellectual Property is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the Intellectual Property may be reproduced by You without Serexin ’s prior written permission.
WEBSITE USER CONDUCT AND RESTRICTIONS
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Our Website. As a user of the Website, You agree that in connection with Your use of the Website and the content You will not: Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; Conduct Yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using Our service or Website; Use the Website for any unlawful purpose; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements); Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; Interfere with or disrupt the Website, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Website, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein; Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. Without the express prior written authorization of Serexin , You may not: Duplicate the Website (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement or as permitted by law); Create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Intellectual Property; Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Intellectual Property contained therein; Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Intellectual Property; Use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” using the Website’s name or marks; “Deep-link” to any page of the Website; Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person’s user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website); Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website; Use any device, software or routine to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Website, server or activities conducted therein; or, Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its network infrastructure. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT This Agreement shall remain in force as long as You access the Website, use any functions or features of the Website, or order anything from the Website. Serexin reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone who Serexin believes, in Our sole discretion, (i) has violated any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) is abusing the Products or the services Serexin provides, or (iii) is unable to provide Us with sufficient information to allow Us to properly identify the customer’s real name, address, or other contact information.
The Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Serexin has not reviewed these websites and is not responsible for the accuracy, content, privacy policies or availability of information found on websites that link to or from any Serexin Website. Serexin cannot ensure that You will be satisfied with any products or services that You purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any Serexin Website or third-party content on our sites. Serexin does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has Serexin taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. Serexin does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) You might be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Serexin with respect to such sites and third-party content. Serexin strongly encourages You to make whatever investigation You feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. Neither Serexin nor its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, or agents shall be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of third-party material or third-party sites that are linked to this Website. No link to the Website may be framed to the extent that such frame contains any sponsorship, advertising, or other commercial text or graphics. All links to the Website must be to wwwdomain. Deep linking to internal pages of this Website is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from Serexin .
Serexin shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay Serexin ’s performance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Serexin , its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, which are not limited to Nevada’s Statewide Uniform Guidelines For Taxation of Costs in Civil Actions, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. Serexin shall promptly notify You by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If Serexin does not hear from You promptly, Serexin reserves the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from You.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
We each agree to first contact each other with any disputes and provide a written description of the problem, all relevant documents/information, and the proposed resolution. You agree to contact Us with disputes by writing to Us at Serexin , Scenick Inc., 3651 Lindell Rd. Suite D, Las Vegas, NV 89103. Serexin will contact You by letter to Your billing address You provided Us.
Instead Of Suing In Court, We Each Agree To Arbitrate Disputes
If either Serexin or You wants to arbitrate a dispute, We each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. Notice to You will be sent to Your billing address that You provided Us and notice to Us will be sent to: Serexin . We each agree to make attempts to resolve this dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then We may submit the dispute to formal arbitration. The FAA applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. We each agree that the FAA’s provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration.
The arbitration will be administered by the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”) under its arbitration rules. If any NAF rule conflicts with the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement apply. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the NAF at 1-888-984-4073 or Serexin.com. Unless We each agree otherwise, the Arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and will take place in the state of Your last billing address. The federal or state law that applies to the Agreement will also apply during the Arbitration.
We each agree not to pursue arbitration on a consolidated or classwide basis. We each agree that any arbitration will be solely between You and Serexin (not brought on behalf of or together with another individual’s claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator hold that this restriction in unconscionable or unenforceable, then this agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in court.
We each are responsible for our own costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. However, Serexin will cover any arbitration administrative or filing fee above: (a) $25 if You are seeking less than $1,000 from Serexin ; or (b) the equivalent court filing fees for a court action in the appropriate jurisdiction if you are seeking $1,000 or more from us.
No Class Actions TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THATIS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSION OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITYON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No Trial By Jury TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHERPROCEEDING.
No waiver of or by Serexin shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Website and Your ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
MODIFICATIONS OF AGREEMENT
Serexin reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes Your acceptance of such changes. Serexin does not and will not assume any obligation to provide You with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by Serexin in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by You.